Here are stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Gerdau S.A. (NYSE:GGB): Down 0.3% to $9.93. Gerdau S.A. manufactures steel. The Company produces crude, long, specialty, rolled, and drawn steel products. Gerdau manufactures its steel primarily in mini-mills. The Company operates in Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Canada, and the United States.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 0.19% to $47.98. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- Nomura Holdings Inc. (NYSE:NMR): Up 0.65% to $4.67. Nomura Holdings, Inc. is a holding company which manages financial operations for its subsidiaries. As a group, the Company provides a variety of financial services such as dealing, brokerage, underwriting, and asset management. Nomura Securities Co., a registered member of the New York and London Stock Exchanges, has branches around the world. Competitors to Watch: Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Citigroup (NYSE:C), Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB), JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM), HSBC (NYSE:HBC), Metlife (NYSE:MET), PNC (NYSE:PNC), U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB), Financials (NYSE:XLF) and Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC).
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK): Down 2.82% to $5.85. Nokia Corporation is a player in the mobile industry. The Company makes a range of mobile devices with services and software that enable people to experience music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games, business mobility and more. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks. Competitors to Watch: Broadcom Corp. (NASDAQ:BRCM), Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Sprint (NYSE:S), Verizon (NYSE:VZ), AT&T (NYSE:T), Nokia (NYSE:NOK), Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA), Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI), Motorola Solutions (NYSE:MSI), Infineon (IFNNY) Research in Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) and Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN).
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down 6.7% to $25.89. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE): Down 2.57% to $24.28. SONY CORPORATION manufactures audio, home video game consoles, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. The Company’s other businesses include music, pictures, computer entertainment, and online businesses.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>