Here are stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- AbitibiBowater Inc. Common Stoc (NYSE:ABH): Down 6.8% to $20.41. AbitibiBowater, Inc. manufactures newsprint, coated and uncoated groundwood papers, bleached kraft pulp, and lumber products. The Company owns and operates pulp and paper mills, a coating operation, and sawmills in North America.
- BankUnited, Inc. (BKU): Up 0.73% to $26.33.
- Logitech International SA (NASDAQ:LOGI): Down 0.29% to $10.48. Logitech International S.A. manufactures personal computer input devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer screen quickly, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers. The Company sells its products worldwide.
- Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:MMI): Down 3.42% to $22.04. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. provides advanced mobile media solutions and multi-screen technologies. The Company develops products that include consumer mobile phones, business-ready smartphones accessories, cordless phones, and home networking products.
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (NYSE:OFC): Down 1.22% to $30.79. Corporate Office Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust which focuses on the acquisition, ownership and operation of suburban office properties located in high-growth submarkets.
- Owens-Illinois, Inc. (NYSE:OI): Down 0.4% to $25.09. Owens-Illinois, Inc. manufactures glass packaging products. The Company produces glass containers for malt beverages, including beer and ready-to-drink low-alcohol refreshers, liquor, wine, food, tea, juice and pharmaceuticals. Owens-Illinois sells its products to customers around the world.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>