Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 6 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (NYSE:AEM): Down 4.99% to $42.67. Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited is a gold producer with operations primarily in Quebec, Canada. The Company also conducts exploration and development activities in Ontario, Canada, and Nevada in the United States. Agnico-Eagle’s gold production is primarily from underground mining operations.
- BMC Software Inc. (NASDAQ:BMC): Down 12.27% to $33.88. BMC Software, Inc. provides management solutions for mainframe and distributed information technology systems. The Company’s portfolio of software solutions spans enterprise systems, applications, databases and IT process management. BMC also provides maintenance and support for its products and performs software implementation, integration and education services for its customers.
- Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares (NYSE:FAZ): Down 16.62% to $36.13. Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Russell 1000 Financial Index.
- McDermott International Inc. (NYSE:MDR): Down 25.02% to $10.97. McDermott International, Inc. is a worldwide energy services company. The Company and its subsidiaries provide engineering, fabrication, installation, procurement, research, manufacturing, environmental systems, project management, and facility management services to a variety of customers in the energy and power industries, including the U.S. Department of Energy.
- ProShares UltraShort QQQ (NYSE:QID): Down 5.56% to $42.32. UltraShort QQQ ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index
- ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (NYSE:SDS): Down 6.99% to $19.29. UltraShort S&P500 ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>