Here are 6 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Genworth Financial Inc. (NYSE:GNW): Down 13.31% to $8.21. Genworth Financial Inc. offers insurance, wealth management, investment and financial solutions The Company offers products that include life insurance products, long-term care insurance, and mortgage guarantee insurance coverage on residential mortgage loans. Genworth is active in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and multiple European countries.
- Old Republic International Corp. (NYSE:ORI): Up 0.09% to $11.15. Old Republic International Corporation is an insurance holding company whose subsidiaries market, underwrite, and provide risk management services. The Company provides services for a variety of coverages in the property and liability, mortgage guaranty, title, and life and health insurance fields.
- ProShares UltraShort QQQ (NYSE:QID): Down 1.43% to $46.78. UltraShort QQQ ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index
- TCF Financial Corporation (NYSE:TCB): Up 1.36% to $13.40. TCF Financial Corporation is a national financial holding company. The Company provides retail and commercial banking services. TCF Financial also offers commercial leasing & equipment and commercial inventory financing.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (NYSE:TKC): Up 1.67% to $12.79. Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (Turkcell) offers cellular telephone, voice and data communication services through its GSM network in Turkey. Turkcell serves its customer through regional offices, subscription centers, and TurkcellExtra shops across Turkey, and through its Internet store.
- Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT): Down 0.16% to $12.36. Wipro Limited specializes in IT and computer related technologies. The Group’s services encompass a number of areas, including software architecture, business intelligence systems, e-commerce, data warehousing, Internet access devices, network management, system administration, messaging systems, IT consulting and design. Wipro also has a presence in niche markets of consumer products.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>