6 Stocks Drop to 52-Week Price Lows as Google Lifts Market Sentiment
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 6 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Amyris Biotechnologies Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRS): Up 0.13% to $15.67. Amyris, Inc. is a renewable products company. The Company provides alternatives to select petroleum-sourced products used in specialty chemical and transportation fuel markets worldwide. Amyris is developing Brazilian sugarcane as its primary feedstock.
- DepoMed Inc. (NASDAQ:DEPO): Down 21.34% to $4.94. DepoMed, Inc. develops new and proprietary oral drug delivery technologies. The Company has developed a system designed to be retained in the stomach for an extended period of time while it delivers the incorporated drug or drugs. DepoMed has also developed a system designed to reduce gastrointestinal irritation.
- Fortune Brands Inc. (NYSE:FO): Down 12.95% to $47.18. Fortune Brands, Inc. is a holding company with operating companies that offers home and hardware products, produces wines and spirits, and offers golf products.
- Platinum Underwriters Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:PTP): Up 0.75% to $28.38. Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd. is a holding company that provides property and casualty reinsurance coverages to insurers and select reinsurers on a worldwide basis. The Company’s reinsurance segments include global property and marine, global casualty which includes general liablity, auto liablity, professional liablity, workers’ compensation and accident and health.
- ProShares UltraShort QQQ (NYSE:QID): Down 3.72% to $43.75. UltraShort QQQ ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (NYSE:RBA): Up 1.58% to $18.62. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated auctions industrial equipment, operating through various locations around the world. The Company sells, through unreserved public auctions, used and unused industrial equipment, including equipment used in the construction, transportation, mining, forestry, petroleum, and agricultural industries.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>