6 Stocks Dropped to 52-Week Lows as S&P Closes at 1,300
Here are 6 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Centrais Electricas Brasileiras S.A. (NYSE:EBR): Down 1.76% to $11.74. Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. (Eletrobras) generates, transmits, and markets electricity through regional companies in Brazil. The Company plans, finances, coordinates, and supervises expansion projects for its subsidiaries.
- General Motors Company (NYSE:GM): Down 0.14% to $28.10. General Motors Co. manufactures and markets new cars and trucks. The Company offers features for special needs drivers, OnStar vehicle protection, service, parts, accessories, maintenance, XM satellite radio, features for commercial owners, and more. General Motors offers its vehicles and services worldwide.
- HCA Inc. (NYSE:HCA): Down 0.55% to $27.22. HCA Holdings, Inc. operates hospitals. The Company operates acute care hospitals, outpatient facilities, clinics and other patient care delivery settings. HCA operates hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR): Down 3.53% to $23.79. Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down 0.97% to $25.46. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT): Down 0.74% to $12.04. Wipro Limited specializes in IT and computer related technologies. The Group’s services encompass a number of areas, including software architecture, business intelligence systems, e-commerce, data warehousing, Internet access devices, network management, system administration, messaging systems, IT consulting and design. Wipro also has a presence in niche markets of consumer products.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>