- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (NYSE:TSM): Up 1.39% to $13.87. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. manufactures integrated circuits based on its proprietary designs. The Company offers a comprehensive set of integrated circuit fabrication processes to manufacture CMOS logic, mixed-mode, volatile and non-volatile memory and BiCMOS chips. Taiwan Semiconductor is an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V.
- Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd. (NYSE:CHT): Up 1.5% to $33.76. Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. provides local, domestic, and international long distance services. The Company also offers wireless telecommunication, paging, and Internet services.
- iShares Barclays TIPS Bond (NYSE:TIP): Up 0.14% to $110.58. iShares Barclays US Treasury Inflation Protected Securities Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will track the Barclays Capital US Treasury Inflation Notes Index. The Index measures the performance of inflation protected public obligation of the US Treasury, also known as “TIPS”.
- Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NYSE:NLY): Up 0.49% to $18.29. Annaly Capital Management Inc. is a real estate investment trust which owns and manages assets and funds on behalf of institutional and individual investors worldwide. The Company manages a portfolio of mortgage backed securities, including mortgage pass through certificates, collaterized mortgage obligations, and other securities.
- Braskem S.A. (NYSE:BAK): Up 1.26% to $32.15. Braskem S.A. produces petrochemicals and generates electricity. The Company produces ethylene, propylene, benzene, toluene, xylenes, butadiene, butene, isoprene, dicyclopentediene, MTBE, caprolactam, ammonium sulfate, cyclohexene, polyethylene theraphtalat, polyethylene, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Avalonbay Communities Inc. (NYSE:AVB): Up 1.78% to $132.28. AvalonBay Communities, Inc. is a self-managed, fully-integrated multi-family real estate investment trust. The Company focuses on the ownership and operation of institutional-quality apartment communities in high barrier-to-entry markets of the United States. The markets are located in Northern and South California and in the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, Midwest and Pacific Northwest region.
- Forest Laboratories Inc. (NYSE:FRX): Up 1.9% to $37.00. Forest Laboratories, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells both branded and generic forms of ethical products which require a physician’s prescription. The Company also manufactures non-prescription pharmaceutical products sold over-the-counter, which are used for the treatment of a wide range of illnesses. Forest’s products are marketed in the United States and eastern Europe.
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!