6 Stocks Hit 52-Week Highs As Dow Rebounds Over 100 Points
- Fomento Econ (NYSE:FMX): Up 1.27% to $63.80. Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (FEMSA) is an integrated beverage company. The Company through its subsidiaries produces, distributes and markets large-scale soft drinks, beer and convenience stores throughout Latin America, the United States and Mexico.
- Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE:D): Up 0.61% to $47.98. Dominion Resources, Inc., a diversified utility holding company, generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy in Virginia and northeastern North Carolina. The Company produces, transports, distributes, and markets natural gas to customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
- HCA Inc. (NYSE:HCA): Up 1.38% to $35.24. HCA Holdings, Inc. operates hospitals. The Company operates acute care hospitals, outpatient facilities, clinics and other patient care delivery settings. HCA operates hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. (NYSE:KOF): Up 0.49% to $87.83. Coca-Cola Femsa, S.A.B. de C.V. (Femsa) bottles beverages. The Company bottles and distributes branded beverages in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. In some countries Femsa also markets water, beer, and other products.
- CIGNA Corporation (NYSE:CI): Up 4.48% to $50.40. CIGNA Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides group life and health insurance, managed care products and services, retirement products and services, and individual financial services worldwide. The Company also sells individual life and health insurance and annuity products in selected international locations. Competitors to Watch: Humana Inc. (NYSE:HUM), WellPoint, Inc. (NYSE:WLP), Aetna Inc. (NYSE:AET), UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE:UNH), Health Net, Inc. (NYSE:HNT), Universal American Corp. (NYSE:UAM), HealthSpring, Inc (NYSE:HS), Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:MOH), Coventry Health Care, Inc. (NYSE:CVH), and WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE:WCG).
- Forest Laboratories Inc. (NYSE:FRX): Up 2.16% to $37.86. Forest Laboratories, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells both branded and generic forms of ethical products which require a physician’s prescription. The Company also manufactures non-prescription pharmaceutical products sold over-the-counter, which are used for the treatment of a wide range of illnesses. Forest’s products are marketed in the United States and eastern Europe. Competitors to Watch: Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY), GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK), Merck (NYSE:MRK), Clinical Data (NASDAQ:CLDA), AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Lannett Company (AMEX:LCI), Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL), Watson Pharma (NYSE:WPI), Impax (NASDAQ:IPXL), Par Pharma (NYSE:PRX), Abbott Labs (NYSE:ABT) and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE).
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!