Here are 6 stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- A123 Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:AONE): Down 1.36% to $5.82. A123 Systems Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells advanced, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and battery systems.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. (NYSE:CEA): Down 1.08% to $18.35. China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited provides passenger and cargo airline services.
- Nomura Holdings Inc. (NYSE:NMR): Down 0.41% to $4.80. Nomura Holdings, Inc. is a holding company which manages financial operations for its subsidiaries. As a group, the Company provides a variety of financial services such as dealing, brokerage, underwriting, and asset management. Nomura Securities Co., a registered member of the New York and London Stock Exchanges, has branches around the world.
- Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:QTWW): Down 16.29% to $3.34. Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide, Inc. designs, manufactures, and supplies integrated fuel systems to original equipment manufacturers of fuel cell applications and alternative fueled vehicles. The Company’s fuel systems comprise the storage, monitoring, control, and injection of gaseous fuels to improve efficiency, enhance power output, and reduce pollutant emissions.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (NYSE:SCO): Down 2.92% to $38.63. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- ProShares UltraShort Russell2000 Value (NYSE:SJH): Up 0.28% to $46.13. UltraShort Russell2000 Value ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the Russell 2000 Value Index.