6 Stocks Hit 52-Week Lows As Markets Soared Higher
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (NYSE:AMBO): Down 5.74% to $6.08. Ambow Education Holding Ltd. is a national provider of educational and career enhancement services in China. The Company operates K-12 schools, tutoring centers, colleges and career enhancement centers.
- DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. (NASDAQ:DWA): Down 3.71% to $23.91. DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. develops and produces computer generated animated feature films for a broad movie-going audience. Companies to Watch: Lions Gate Entertainment (NYSE:LGF), Viacom (VIA.B), Disney (NYSE:DIS), Sony (NYSE:SNE), Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), Time Warner (NYSE:TWX), Comcast Corp (NASDAQ:CMCSA), Crown Media (NASDAQ:CRWN), IMAX (NASDAQ:IMAX), News Corp (NASDAQ:NWSA), and Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX).
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK): Down 14.39% to $7.02. Nokia Corporation is a player in the mobile industry. The Company makes a range of mobile devices with services and software that enable people to experience music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games, business mobility and more. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks. Competitors to Watch: Research In Motion Ltd. (NASDAQ:RIMM), Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Motorola Solutions Inc (NYSE:MSI), Sprint (NYSE:S), Verizon (NYSE:VZ), Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), and Wegener Corporation (WGNR).
- Platinum Underwriters Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:PTP): Up 0.09% to $34.14. Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd. is a holding company that provides property and casualty reinsurance coverages to insurers and select reinsurers on a worldwide basis. The Company’s reinsurance segments include global property and marine, global casualty which includes general liablity, auto liablity, professional liablity, workers’ compensation and accident and health.
- Pzena Investment Management, Inc (NYSE:PZN): Up 4.33% to $6.03. Pzena Investment Management Inc. is a value-oriented investment management firm. The firm manages client assets across a range of value investing strategies on behalf of institutions, high net worth individuals, and select third-party distributed mutual funds. Pzena Investment Management’s value strategies span different market capitalization segments in both U.S. and international markets
- Skechers USA Inc. (NYSE:SKX): Down 0.96% to $17.48. Skechers U.S.A., Inc. designs and markets branded contemporary casual, active, rugged, and lifestyle footwear for men, women, and children. The Company sells its products to department stores and specialty retailers. Skechers also sells its products internationally through distributors and directly to consumers through its own retail stores. Competitors to Watch: Deckers Outdoor Corp. (NASDAQ:DECK), NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE), Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX), The Timberland Company (NYSE:TBL), The Global Housing Group (GLHO), Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE:WWW), Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SHOO), LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. (NASDAQ:BOOT), Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (NYSE:BWS), and Phoenix Footwear Group, Inc. (AMEX:PXG).