6 Stocks Hit the 52-Week Low Floor As Markets Close Down
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Akamai Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM): Up 2.66% to $34.35. Akamai Technologies, Inc. provides global delivery services for Internet content, streaming media, and applications and global Internet traffic management. The Company uses technology and software based on mathematical formulas and algorithms to monitor Internet traffic patterns.
- Air Lease Corporation (AL): Down 1.62% to $26.69.
- iPath Pure Beta Broad Commodity (BCM): Down 1.77% to $48.96.
- Gerdau S.A. (NYSE:GGB): Down 3.13% to $11.15. Gerdau S.A. manufactures steel. The Company produces crude, long, specialty, rolled, and drawn steel products. Gerdau manufactures its steel primarily in mini-mills. The Company operates in Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Canada, and the United States.
- Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): Down 0.82% to $27.96.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 1.38% to $52.34. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.