6 Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows as S&P 500 Closes at 1,218
Here are 6 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $50 million:
- CardioNet, Inc. (NASDAQ:BEAT): Down 12.73% to $3.29. CardioNet, Inc. provides ambulatory outpatient management solutions for monitoring clinical information regarding an individual’s health. The Company’s initial efforts are focused on the diagnosis and monitoring of cardiac arrhythmias, or heart rhythm disorders.
- Cninsure Inc. (NASDAQ:CISG): Up 6.17% to $11.02. CNinsure, Inc. operates an independent insurance agency and brokerage company. The Company provides insurance-related services, such as claim assessments and 24-hour emergency services, but do not assume underwritting risks. CNinsure, instead, distributes to their customers in China, insurance products underwritten by domestic and foriegn insurance companies operating in China.
- CPI Corp. (NYSE:CPY): Down 11.71% to $8.67. CPI Corp., through its subsidiaries, develops and markets consumer services and related products. The Company operates professional portrait studios throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. CPI also operates posters, prints, and framing outlets throughout the United States.
- Myrexis, Inc. (NASDAQ:MYRX): Down 0.73% to $2.71. Myrexis Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing novel small molecule drugs for the treatment of cancer. Myriad’s pipeline includes clinical and pre-clinical product candidates with distinct mechanisms of action and novel chemical structures.
- OMNOVA Solutions Inc. (NYSE:OMN): Down 10% to $4.41. Omnova Solutions Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets emulsion polymers, specialty chemicals, and decorative and building products for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. The Performance Chemicals unit serves the paper, carpet, and textile industries. The Decorative & Building Products unit manufactures products such as wallcovering, coated fabrics, and vinyl woodgrain.
- Pzena Investment Management, Inc (NYSE:PZN): Down 8.84% to $4.64. Pzena Investment Management Inc. is a value-oriented investment management firm. The firm manages client assets across a range of value investing strategies on behalf of institutions, high net worth individuals, and select third-party distributed mutual funds. Pzena Investment Management’s value strategies span different market capitalization segments in both U.S. and international markets