6 Stocks Reach 52-Week Highs as Dow Jones Industrial Average Rises 37 Points
Here are 6 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- SPDR Gold Shares (NYSE:GLD): Up 2.58% to $184.59. SPDR Gold Trust is an investment fund incorporated in the USA. The investment objective of the Trust is for the Shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust’s expenses. The Trust holds gold and is expected from time to time to issue Baskets in exchange for deposits of gold and to distribute gold in connection with redemptions of Baskets.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Up 3.49% to $170.57. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NYSE:HK): Up 0.08% to $38.71. Petrohawk Energy Corporation is an oil and gas company. The Company participates in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. Petrohawk’s operations are currently focused in proven oil and gas producing trends primarily in South Texas, Louisiana, and Central California.
- Yamana Gold, Inc. (NYSE:AUY): Up 3.74% to $16.09. Yamana Gold Inc. is an intermediate gold producer with production, development stage, and exploration properties throughout Brazil. The Company also holds gold exploration properties in Argentina.
- Eldorado Gold Corp. (NYSE:EGO): Up 4.18% to $20.20. Eldorado Gold Corporation acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties. The Company currently has operating gold mines in Brazil, China, Turkey, Greece, and surrounding regions.
- Randgold Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ:GOLD): Up 3.41% to $113.74. Randgold Resources Limited is a gold mining and exploration company. The Company conducts gold mining operations in regions throughout the gold regions of Africa.
Is Gold the Safe Haven? For more analysis on support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.