Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 6 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Aixtron SE (NASDAQ:AIXG): Down 1.96% to $13.02. Aixtron AG engineers and manufactures metal organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) equipment for the semiconductor industry. The Company’s customers use its equipment to produce compound semiconductor layer structures for use in LED, laser, solar cell, transistor, telecommunications, and other applications. Aixtron markets its products worldwide.
- Acme Packet, Inc. (NASDAQ:APKT): Down 20.35% to $30.37. Acme Packet, Inc. provides session border controllers for Internet service providers. The Company’s products consist of hardware and proprietary software that allow service providers to deliver interactive communications services such as voice over Internet protocol.
- BankUnited, Inc. (BKU): Down 3.2% to $19.39.
- Calix Inc. (NYSE:CALX): Down 18.81% to $6.82. Calix, Inc. provides communications access systems and software that enable communications service providers, or CSPs, to connect to their residential and business subscribers. The Company’s products encompass its multiservice, multiprotocol access platform and its Ethernet service access platforms.
- RPX Corporation (RPXC): Down 7.23% to $17.32.
- 21Vianet Group Inc. (VNET): Up 0.91% to $9.98.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>