Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 6 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- EXFO Inc (NASDAQ:EXFO): Down 4.16% to $5.76. EXFO, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets fiber optic test, measurement, and monitoring instruments for the telecommunications industry. The Company’s equipment is used to diagnose and repair problems within an optical network, monitor the quality of an optical signal as it passes through a network, and analyze equipment during production.
- Fortune Brands Inc. (NYSE:FO): Down 13.14% to $47.08. Fortune Brands, Inc. is a holding company with operating companies that offers home and hardware products, produces wines and spirits, and offers golf products.
- First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR): Up 2.09% to $57.08. First Solar, Inc. designs and manufactures solar modules. The Company uses a thin film semiconductor technology to manufacture electricity-producing solar modules.
- Global Partners LP (NYSE:GLP): Down 3.87% to $15.17. Global Partners LP owns, controls or has access to a terminal network of refined petroleum products in New England, located in the United States. The Company is a wholesale distributor of distillates such as home heating oil, gasoline, and residual oil. Global Partners serves wholesalers, retailers, and commercial customers.
- ProShares UltraShort QQQ (NYSE:QID): Down 1.2% to $46.21. UltraShort QQQ ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index
- RBS Oil Trendpilot ETN (TWTI): Down 0.12% to $24.97.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>