Here are 6 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Cla (ARCO): Down 1.05% to $20.79.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Up 0.13% to $15.08. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world. Competitors to Watch: Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR), Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Extreme Networks, Inc (NASDAQ:EXTR), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Motorola Mobility Hldgs. Inc (NYSE:MMI), NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR), and ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN).
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc. (NYSE:FSL): Down 0.8% to $16.18. Competitors to Watch: Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI), Intersil Corporation (NASDAQ:ISIL), Linear Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:LLTC), ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:ONNN), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM), STMicroelectronics N.V. (NYSE:STM), Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), Micrel, Incorporated (NASDAQ:MCRL), and Semtech Corporation (NASDAQ:SMTC).
- Lender Processing Services, Inc. (NYSE:LPS): Up 2.69% to $24.44. Lender Processing Services, Inc. offers mortgage processing and default management outsourcing services to mortgage lenders.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down 1.22% to $35.76. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications. Competitors to Watch: AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T), Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ), Sprint (NYSE:S), Nokia (NYSE:NOK) and Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (NYSE:SID): Down 0.47% to $12.59. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (CSN) manufactures iron and steel in Brazil. The Company operates mines, an integrated steel mill, service centers, ports, and railroads. CSN manufactures and distributes hot-rolled, cold-rolled, and galvanized steel products to the automobile, auto parts, civil construction, electrical equipment, and packaging industries.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>