Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Air Lease Corporation (NYSE:AL): Down 0.26% to $26.62. Air Lease Corporation is an aircraft leasing company. The Company is principally engaged in purchasing commercial aircraft and leasing to airlines around the world. Air Lease operates on a global basis, providing aircraft to airline customers in regions that include Asia, the Pacific Rim, Latin America, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- Aeropostale, Inc. (NYSE:ARO): Down 16.48% to $21.29. Aeropostale, Inc. is a mall-based retailer of casual apparel and accessories that targets young women and men in the pre-teen and teenage market. The Company’s stores provide active-oriented, fashion basic merchandise. Aeropostale operates stores throughout the United States.
- iPath Pure Beta Broad Commodity (BCM): Down 3.57% to $47.21.
- Gerdau S.A. (NYSE:GGB): Down 5.47% to $10.54. Gerdau S.A. manufactures steel. The Company produces crude, long, specialty, rolled, and drawn steel products. Gerdau manufactures its steel primarily in mini-mills. The Company operates in Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Canada, and the United States.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 1.47% to $51.57. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE:LXK): Down 1.57% to $31.31. Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. The Company’s products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, and associated supplies, services and solutions. Lexmark’s products are sold in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean.