7 Big Cap Stocks Win 52-Week Highs on Dow Jones Stages 400 Point Upswing
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 7 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (NYSE:SCO): Down 1.42% to $67.57. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY): Up 1.91% to $32.09. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company is a global biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical and nutritional products. The Company’s products and experimental therapies address cancer, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis, organ transplant rejection and psychiatric disorders.
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treas Bond (NYSE:TLT): Down 1.27% to $122.24. iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks results that correspond to the price and yield performance of the United States Treasury market as defined by the Barclays Capital 20+ Year Treasury Index. The Fund invests 95% of its assets in US Government bonds.
- ProShares UltraShort Financials (NYSE:SKF): Down 7.81% to $84.72. UltraShort Financials ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the Dow Jones U.S. Financials Index.
- ProShares UltraShort Telecommunications (NYSE:TLL): Down 2.56% to $50.91. UltraShort Telecommunications ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the Dow Jones U.S. Select Telecommunications Index.
- Cepheid (NASDAQ:CPHD): Up 8.09% to $40.90. Cepheid, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets microfluidic systems for analyzing nucleic acids in blood, urine, and other substances. The Company’s technology is designed to detect infinitesimal amounts of disease-causing agents and contaminants in food and water and purify DNA and perform genetic profiling.
- ProAssurance Corporation (NYSE:PRA): Up 9.02% to $75.53. ProAssurance Corporation is a risk management and claims defense company with a license to write business across the United States. The Company provides medical professional liability insurance to policyholders throughout the United States.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>