7 Large Cap Stocks Achieve 52-Week Highs DJIA Closes Above 11,500
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 7 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT): Up 0.21% to $56.37. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. operates discount stores, supercenters, and neighborhood markets. The Company’s discount stores and supercenters offer merchandise such as apparel, housewares, small appliances, electronics, and hardware. Walmart’s markets offer a full-line supermarket and a limited assortment of general merchandise. The Company operates nationally and internationally.
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD): Up 0.48% to $43.96. Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides processing and transportation services to producers and consumers of natural gas liquids. The Company generally processes products that are ultimately used as feedstocks in petrochemical manufacturing, in the production of motor gasoline, and as fuel for residential and commercial heating.
- Enbridge Inc. (NYSE:ENB): Up 1.47% to $34.56. Enbridge Inc. provides energy transportation, distribution, and related services in North America and internationally. The Company operates a crude oil and liquids pipeline system, is involved in international energy projects, and is involved in natural gas transmission and midstream businesses. Enbridge also distributes natural gas and electricity, and provides retail energy products.
- Allergan Inc. (NYSE:AGN): Up 1.92% to $86.58. Allergan, Inc. is a multi-specialty health care company that discovers, develops and commercializes pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices. The Company develops products for the ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetics, medical dermatology, breast aesthetics, obesity intervention, urological and other specialty markets in countries around the world.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (NYSE:KMP): Up 0.47% to $76.54. Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., is a pipeline transportation and energy storage company. The Company operates pipelines and terminals. The pipelines transport natural gas, gasoline, crude oil, carbon dioxide and other products; and its terminals store petroleum products and chemicals, and handle bulk materials like coal and petroleum coke.
- El Paso Corp. (NYSE:EP): Up 1.23% to $24.67. El Paso Corporation operates natural gas pipeline and storage facilities, transports natural gas, and imports liquefied natural gas. El Paso also explores for and produces natural gas. The Company has operations in the United States, Brazil, and Egypt.
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI): Up 2.95% to $13.27. Activision Blizzard, Inc. publishes, develops, and distributes interactive entertainment software and peripheral products. The Company’s products cover diverse game categories, including action/adventure, action sports, racing, role playing, simulation, first-person action, music-based gaming and strategy.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>