Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 7 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY): Up 0.35% to $31.49. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company is a global biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical and nutritional products. The Company’s products and experimental therapies address cancer, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis, organ transplant rejection and psychiatric disorders.
- ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury (NYSE:UST): Up 1.74% to $106.50. ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance of the Barclays Capital 7-10 Year U.S. Treasury Bond Index.
- ONEOK Partners, L.P. (NYSE:OKS): Down 2.57% to $45.42. ONEOK Partners, L.P., through a subsidiary limited partnership, owns a general partner interest in a master limited partnership. The partnership owns an interstate pipeline system that transports natural gas primarily in the upper Midwest and Mid Continent regions of the United States.
- Temple-Inland Inc. (NYSE:TIN): Down 0.13% to $31.33. Temple-Inland Inc. manufactures paper, corrugated packaging, and building products. Temple-Inland’s products include linerboard, lumber, particleboard, and fiberboard.
- PowerShares Build America Bond (NYSE:BAB): Up 1.46% to $29.24. PowerShares Build America Bond Portfolio is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield of an index called The BofA Merrill Lynch Build America Bond Index. The Fund invest at least 80% of its total assets in taxable municipal securities eligible to participate in the Build America Bond program.
- Treehouse Foods, Inc. (NYSE:THS): Down 1.99% to $60.61. TreeHouse Foods, Inc. is a food manufacturer servicing primarily the retail grocery and foodservice distribution channels. The Company’s products include non-dairy powdered coffee creamer; canned soups, salad dressings and sauces; salsa and Mexican sauces; jams and pie fillings, pickles, and related products.
- Investors Real Estate Trust (NASDAQ:IRETP): Up 0.08% to $26.23.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>