Here are 7 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO): Up 1.8% to $69.73. The Coca-Cola Company manufactures, markets, and distributes soft drink concentrates and syrups. The Company also distributes and markets juice and juice-drink products. Coca-Cola distributes its products to retailers and wholesalers in the United States and internationally.
- McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE:MCD): Up 0.96% to $90.79. McDonald’s Corporation operates and franchises fast-food restaurants worldwide. The Company’s franchised and company operated fast food restaurants offer a variety of low price fast foods in locations around the world.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co. (NYSE:CL): Up 2.2% to $89.77. Colgate-Palmolive Company is a consumer products company that markets its products throughout the world. The Company’s products include toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoos, deodorants, bar and liquid soaps, dishwashing liquid, and laundry products, as well as pet nutrition products for cats and dogs.
- National Grid plc (NYSE:NGG): Up 1.99% to $50.80. National Grid PLC owns, operates and develops electricity and gas networks. The Group’s electricity transmission and gas distribution networks are located throughout the United Kingdom and in the north-eastern section of the United States. They also own liquefied natural gas storage facilities in Britain and provide infrastructure services to the mobile telecom industry.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB): Up 0.88% to $68.43. Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Up 4.57% to $188.60. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- AutoZone Inc. (NYSE:AZO): Up 1.94% to $307.14. AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.