Here are 7 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): Up 2.43% to $373.80. Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers and related personal computing and mobile communication devices along with a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. The Company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, third-party wholesalers, and resellers. Apple, Inc. Third Quarter Earnings Sneak Peek>>
- SPDR Gold Shares (NYSE:GLD): Up 0.88% to $156.57. SPDR Gold Trust is an investment fund incorporated in the USA. The investment objective of the Trust is for the Shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust’s expenses. The Trust holds gold and is expected from time to time to issue Baskets in exchange for deposits of gold and to distribute gold in connection with redemptions of Baskets. Gold Caps Day With Yet Another Record High>>
- Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd. (NYSE:CHT): Up 1.06% to $37.29. Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. provides local, domestic, and international long distance services. The Company also offers wireless telecommunication, paging, and Internet services.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd. (NASDAQ:WYNN): Up 1.4% to $164.89. Wynn Resorts Limited owns and operates luxury hotels and destination casino resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada and in Macau, China. The resorts features guest rooms and suits, restaurants, golf courses, and on-site luxury automotive dealerships. Wynn Resorts, Ltd Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats Wall Street Expectations>>
- Southwestern Energy Co. (NYSE:SWN): Down 1.03% to $47.04. Southwestern Energy Company is an independent energy company primarily focused on natural gas and crude oil exploration, development and production (E&P) within the United States. The Company operations also include natural gas gathering, transmission, and marketing, as well as natural gas distribution.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (NYSE:VRX): Up 0.02% to $55.01. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. develops and distributes drugs. The Company develops drugs for unmet medical needs in central nervous system disorders; and distributes generic and branded generic drugs in Latin America and Eastern Europe.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:CHKP): Up 8.11% to $61.17. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. develops, markets and supports a range of software and hardware products and services for information technology (NYSE:IT) security and offers its customers a network and gateway security solutions, data and endpoint security solutions and management solutions.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>