Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- AOL, Inc. (NYSE:AOL): Up 0.75% to $18.85. AOL Inc is a web services company. The Company’s business spans online content, products and services that the company offers consumers, publishers and advertisers. AOL focuses on attracting consumers and providing online advertising services on company owned and operated properties as well as third party websites. AOL also operates an internet subscription access service.
- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR): Down 15.64% to $3.99. Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
- Gerdau S.A. (NYSE:GGB): Up 0.38% to $10.57. Gerdau S.A. manufactures steel. The Company produces crude, long, specialty, rolled, and drawn steel products. Gerdau manufactures its steel primarily in mini-mills. The Company operates in Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Canada, and the United States.
- Kinross Gold Corporation (NYSE:KGC): Down 0.82% to $14.43. Kinross Gold Corporation is involved in the exploration, development, and production of gold in countries located around the world. The Company currently has operations in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Russia.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Up 0.1% to $51.31. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE:LXK): Down 2.18% to $30.51. Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. The Company’s products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, and associated supplies, services and solutions. Lexmark’s products are sold in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean.
- Renren Inc. American Depositary (NYSE:RENN): Down 6.6% to $12.60. Renren, Inc. operates an Internet website. The Company operates a real-time social networking website that offers users the ability to communicate, share information and user-generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals, and use other services.