7 Stocks Hit 52-Week Lows as Dow Jones Industrial Average Closes Down 119 Points
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 7 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. (NYSE:BAH): Down 6.36% to $15.02. Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. provides management and technology consulting services to the U.S. government in the defense, intelligence and civil markets. The Company offers economic and business analysis, information technology, intelligence and operations analysis, modeling and simulation, organization and other consulting services.
- Greif, Inc. (NYSE:GEF): Down 10.28% to $50.12. Greif Inc. manufactures and markets industrial packaging products and services. The Company provides steel, plastic, fiber, corrugated and multiwall containers. Greif also produces containerboard and has operations nationwide.
- SAIC, Inc. (NYSE:SAI): Down 13.53% to $12.97. SAIC, Inc. provides scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions in such areas as national security, intelligence and homeland defense.
- SCBT Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:SCBT): Down 4.63% to $26.75. SCBT Financial Corporation, through its banking subsidiaries, operates various financial centers in South Carolina. The Banks offer a full range of retail and commercial banking services, mortgage lending services, trust and investment services, and consumer finance loans.
- State Auto Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:STFC): Down 7.24% to $13.06. State Auto Financial Corporation is a regional property and casualty insurance holding company. The Company provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, commercial multi-peril, workers’ compensation, and fire insurance. State Auto markets its products through independent agents primarily in the Midwestern and Eastern United States.
- Synutra International Inc. (NASDAQ:SYUT): Down 2.94% to $5.94. Synutra International, Inc., through subsidiaries, manufactures infant formula and other nutritional products.
- Velti Plc (VELT): Down 10.99% to $8.42.