Here are stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Cree Inc. (NASDAQ:CREE): Down 3.73% to $32.23. Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and electronic devices made from silicon carbide (SiC). The Company uses proprietary technology to make enabling compound semiconductors such as blue and green light emitting diodes, SiC crystals used in the production of unique gemstones, and SiC wafers that are sold for device production and research.
- Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO): Down 4.92% to $13.33. Frontline Limited owns a fleet of very large crude carriers and Suezmax tankers that transport crude oil and oil products between ports. The Company’s vessels are managed by ship management companies. Frontline conducts activities worldwide.
- Forest Oil Corp. (NYSE:FST): Down 2.06% to $23.74. Forest Oil Corporation is involved in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and marketing of natural gas and crude oil in North American and international locations. The Company’s principal reserves and producing properties are located in the United States, including Alaska, the Gulf of Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and Wyoming, and in Canada.
- Gafisa S.A. (NYSE:GFA): Down 2.84% to $8.88. Gafisa S.A. acquires, operates, and develops real estate. The Company also operates in the civil engineering and construction sector.
- Multi-Fineline Electronix Inc. (NASDAQ:MFLX): Down 6.49% to $20.32. Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. provides flexible printed circuit and component assembly solutions to the electronics industry. The Company’s services include design and application engineering, prototyping and high-volume manufacturing, and turnkey component assembly and testing.
- Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:MMI): Down 4.42% to $21.64. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. provides advanced mobile media solutions and multi-screen technologies. The Company develops products that include consumer mobile phones, business-ready smartphones accessories, cordless phones, and home networking products.
- MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. (NYSE:WFR): Down 2.07% to $8.04. MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. produces silicon wafers. The Company’s products are used in computers, telecommunications equipment, automobiles, consumer electronics products, industrial automation and control systems, and analytical and defense systems. MEMC operates manufacturing facilities in Italy, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, and the United States.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>