Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Apollo Global Management, LLC (APO): Down 2.41% to $17.83. Apollo Global Management LLC provides global alternative asset manager services. The Company specializes in private equity, credit-oriented capital markets, and real estate funds invested across a core group of industries where Apollo has knowledge and resources. Apollo Global Management provides services throughout the world.
- AU Optronics Corp. (NYSE:AUO): Down 3.16% to $7.65. AU Optronics Corp. manufactures and markets thin film transistor-liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCDs) and plasma display panels (PDPs). The Company sells its products in Taiwan and exports worldwide.
- Gerdau S.A. (NYSE:GGB): Down 0.77% to $10.30. Gerdau S.A. manufactures steel. The Company produces crude, long, specialty, rolled, and drawn steel products. Gerdau manufactures its steel primarily in mini-mills. The Company operates in Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Canada, and the United States.
- Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCBK): Down 0.11% to $9.25. Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company. The Company, through its banking subsidiary, is a federally chartered stock savings bank that offers traditional deposit products, residential real estate mortgage loans and consumer loans. Hudson also purchase mortgages and mortgage-backed securities and other securities issued by U.S. government-sponsored enterprises.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 0.74% to $50.69. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- Logitech International SA (NASDAQ:LOGI): Down 2.48% to $12.57. Logitech International S.A. manufactures personal computer input devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer screen quickly, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers. The Company sells its products worldwide.
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE:LXK): Up 0.17% to $30.01. Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. The Company’s products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, and associated supplies, services and solutions. Lexmark’s products are sold in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean.