7 Stocks Popular Among Investors and Traders Today
Following is a list of 7 hot stocks that have hit our trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog:
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Int (NYSE:VRX): Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals Int are trading higher today. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. develops and distributes drugs. The Company develops drugs for unmet medical needs in central nervous system disorders; and distributes generic and branded generic drugs in Latin America and Eastern Europe.
- Lindsay Corporation (NYSE:LNN): Shares of Lindsay are trading higher today. Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets center pivot and lateral move irrigation equipment, as well as large diameter steel tubing, for use to irrigate agricultural crops. The Company also provides outsourced manufacturing and production services to original equipment manufacturers in the United States.
- Tibco Software Inc. (NASDAQ:TIBX): Shares of Tibco Software are trading lower today. TIBCO Software Inc. provides electronic business infrastructure software products that enable business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and business-to-employee solutions. The Company’s software products enable businesses to link internal operations, business partners, and customer channels in real time.
- PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE:PPG): Shares of PPG Industries are trading higher today. PPG Industries, Inc. supplies products for the manufacturing, construction, automotive, chemical processing, and other industries worldwide. The Company makes protective and decorative coatings, flat glass, fabricated glass products, continuous-strand fiber glass products, and industrial and specialty chemicals.
- Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. (NASDAQ:JOSB): Shares of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers are trading higher today. Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. manufactures classic men’s clothing. The Company sells its clothing through conventional retail stores and catalog direct marketing located throughout the United States.
- Signet Jewelers Ltd. (NYSE:SIG): Shares of Signet Jewelers Ltd. are trading higher today. Signet Jewelers Ltd. retails jewelry, watches, gifts and accessories. The Company operates in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Family Dollar Stores (NYSE:FDO): Shares of Family Dollar Stores are trading lower today. Family Dollar Stores, Inc. is a national discount store chain. The Company operates stores located throughout the United States that offer merchandise that includes consumables, home products, apparel and accessories, seasonal and electronics.