7 Stocks Touch 52-Week Lows as Markets Rally Into Closing Bell
Here are 7 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (NYSE:HMC): Down 1.61% to $30.61. HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD. develops, manufactures, and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, and power products such as generators and farm machinery. The Company also operates a financial credit business. Honda Motor has manufacturing facilities in the US, Canada, the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, India, and Thailand.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 5.01% to $39.64. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:MTU): Down 3.17% to $4.28. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is a holding company established through the merger of Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group and UFJ Holdings. As a financial group, the Company provides a variety of financial and investment services including commercial banking, trust banking, international finance, and assets management services.
- Panasonic Corporation (NYSE:PC): Down 3.84% to $10.03. Panasonic Corporation manufactures electric and electronic products. The Company produces home appliances, audio & video, computer peripherals, telecommunications, industrial equipment, and electronic parts. Panasonic has associated companies around the world.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc. (NYSE:SMFG): Down 2.42% to $5.64. Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. is a holding company established by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation. Sumitomo Mitsui Card Co., SMBC Leasing Co., and The Japanese Research Institute, Ltd. joined the Group in Feb., 2003. The Company manages financial operations for its subsidiaries. The Group provides commercial banking and a variety of financial services.
- Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE): Down 2.81% to $20.41. SONY CORPORATION manufactures audio, home video game consoles, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. The Company’s other businesses include music, pictures, computer entertainment, and online businesses.
- Tata Motors Ltd. (NYSE:TTM): Down 1.49% to $15.88. Tata Motors Limited manufactures cars and commercial automotive vehicles in India. The Company designs, manufactures and sells heavy commercial, medium commercial and small commercial vehicles including trucks, tankers, vans, buses, ambulances and minibuses. Tata also manufactures small cars and sports utility vehicles.