- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE:KKD): Shares of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts are trading higher 6.71% to $8.59 per share on the heels of a strong quarterly report. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. owns, operates, and franchises retail stores that sell doughnuts. The Company operates its stores under the Krispy Kreme name and specializes in making doughnuts, including their Hot Original Glazed. Krispy Kreme fully displays the production process, also known as the doughnut making theater.
- AutoZone, Inc. (NYSE:AZO): Shares of AutoZone, Inc. are trading higher 5.55% to $292.13 per share following a profitable earnings release today. AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- DSW Inc. (NYSE:DSW): Shares of DSW Inc. are trading higher 17% to $50.59 per share after a positive quarterly report today. DSW Inc., is a specialty branded footwear retailer operating in the United States. The Company offers a wide selection of brand name and designer dress, casual, and athletic footwear for women and men.
- ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:CKSW): Shares of ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. are trading higher 2% to $10.15 per share today. ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. provides service optimization and workforce management solutions that enable customer-driven organizations to provide service through accurate workload forecasting, resource planning and scheduling optimization. The Company’s solutions are aimed at saving organizations money and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBRL): Shares of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. are trading lower 9% to $48.22 per share today. Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. operates restaurants and gift shops in the United States.
- GT Solar International, Inc. (NASDAQ:SOLR): Shares of GT Solar International, Inc. are trading higher 3.79% to $12.06 per share today. GT Solar International Inc. manufactures solar power equipment. The Company is a global provider of polysilicon production technology, crystalline ingot growth systems and related photovoltaic manufacturing services for the solar industry.
- Sanderson Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFM): Shares of Sanderson Farms, Inc. are trading lower 2% to $45 per share today. Sanderson Farms, Inc. produces, processes, markets, and distributes fresh and frozen chicken products. The Company also processes, markets, and distributes processed and prepared food items. Sanderson Farms sells its chicken, primarily under the Sanderson Farms brand name, to retailers, distributors, and fast food operators in the southeastern, southwestern, and western United States.
- Applied Materials Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT): Shares of Applied Materials Inc. are trading flat today at $13.74 per share. Applied Materials, Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, and services semiconductor wafer fabrication equipment and related spare parts for the worldwide semiconductor industry. The Company’s customers include semiconductor wafer and integrated circuit manufacturers, flat panel liquid crystal displays, solar photovoltaic cells and modules and other electronic devices manufacturers.