8 Stocks Achieve 52-Week Highs As Dow Declines 178 Points
Here are 8 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd. (NYSE:CHT): Up 0.29% to $34.24. Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. provides local, domestic, and international long distance services. The Company also offers wireless telecommunication, paging, and Internet services.
- iShares Barclays TIPS Bond (NYSE:TIP): Up 0.52% to $110.66. iShares Barclays US Treasury Inflation Protected Securities Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will track the Barclays Capital US Treasury Inflation Notes Index. The Index measures the performance of inflation protected public obligation of the US Treasury, also known as “TIPS”.
- Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. (NYSE:KOF): Down 1.88% to $87.91. Coca-Cola Femsa, S.A.B. de C.V. (Femsa) bottles beverages. The Company bottles and distributes branded beverages in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. In some countries Femsa also markets water, beer, and other products.
- Elan Corp. plc (NYSE:ELN): Up 1.33% to $10.70. Elan Corporation plc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Group’s drug delivery technologies are designed to aid and control the absorption and utilization of active pharmaceutical compounds. Elan’s Pharmaceutical division focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of products in the areas of acute care, pain management, infectious diseases and neurology.
- Core Laboratories NV (NYSE:CLB): Down 0.97% to $103.53. Core Laboratories N.V. provides reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services. The Company’s customers include major, national, and independent oil and gas producers. Core also manufactures and sells petroleum reservoir rock and fluid analysis instrumentation and other integrated systems.
- Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (NASDAQ:ULTA): Down 3.84% to $57.03. Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. sells cosmetics, fragrances, skin and hair care products, appliances, and accessories. The Company also offers hair salon services, manicures, pedicures, massages, and other beauty & spa treatments. Competitors to Watch: Sally Beauty Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:SBH), Perfumania Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:PERF), Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP), Alberto-Culver Company (NYSE:ACV), Revlon, Inc. (NYSE:REV), Elizabeth Arden, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDEN), Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ:IPAR), Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), The Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG), Parlux Fragrances, Inc. (NASDAQ:PARL), Physicians Formula Hldgs., Inc. (NASDAQ:FACE), Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL) and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ).
- DST Systems Inc. (NYSE:DST): Up 12.83% to $54.51. DST Systems, Inc. provides information processing and computer software services and products. The Company’s operating segments include financial services, customer management, and output solutions. DST’s data center provides information-processing services to support the products within each operating segment.
- American Medical Systems Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:AMMD): 0% to $29.96. American Medical Systems Holdings, Inc. supplies medical devices to physicians specializing in the treatment of urological disorders. The company’s products focus on urological disorders such as incontinence, erectile dysfunction, and prostate disease.
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!