8 Stocks ACHIEVE 52-Week Highs as Dow Declines Over 5% Last Week
Here are 8 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Konami Corp. (NYSE:KNM): Up 6.6% to $29.73. KONAMI Corporation develops and sells consumer video game software and arcade game machines for amusement facilities. The Company operates in the United States, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, and Brazil. Konami also develops liquid crystal display for Pachinko and manages amusement facilities.
- Gammon Gold, Inc. (NYSE:GRS): Up 24.76% to $11.64. Gammon Gold, Inc. explores for gold and silver in Mexico. For more analysis on our support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.
- Advisory Board Co. (NASDAQ:ABCO): Down 1.4% to $58.51. The Advisory Board Company provides best practice research and analysis to the health care industry. The Company focuses on business strategy, operations, and general management issues. Advisory provides its services through discrete annual programs to a membership of hospitals, health systems, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, health care insurers, and medical device companies.
- National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ:FIZZ): Up 2.87% to $15.42. National Beverage Corp. is a holding company for subsidiaries that market, manufacture, and distribute a full line of beverage products. The Company’s products include multi-flavored and cola soft drinks, juice and juice products, flavored carbonated and spring water products, and specialty items.
- Direxion Daily Russia Bear 3x S (RUSS): Up 2.76% to $39.07.
- Denny’s Corporation (NASDAQ:DENN): Down 4% to $4.08. Denny’s Corp. is a full-service family restaurant chain, operating directly and through franchisees. The Company’s restaurants operate under the Denny’s name in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Guam, Mexico, New Zealand, and Puerto Rico.
- Baldwin & Lyons Inc. (NASDAQ:BWINB): Up 4.22% to $23.98. Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. markets and underwrites property and casualty insurance. The Company acts as an agent and broker and provides casualty, inland marine, property, and other types of insurance. Baldwin & Lyons serves trucking customers.
- Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBOU): Up 7.05% to $15.48. Caribou Coffee Company Inc is a company-owned gourmet coffeehouse operator. The Company offers high-quality gourmet coffee and espresso-based beverages, specialty teas, baked goods, whole bean coffee, and branded merchandise.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>