8 Stocks Achieve 52-Week Highs As Dow Goes Nowhere
Here are 8 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Unilever plc (NYSE:UL): Up 2.02% to $34.30. Unilever PLC manufactures branded and packaged consumer goods, including food, detergents, fragrances, home and personal care products.
- Unilever NV (NYSE:UN): Up 2.11% to $33.92. Unilever NV manufactures branded and packaged consumer goods, including food, detergents, fragrances, home and personal care products.
- Southern Company (NYSE:SO): Up 0.89% to $40.61. Southern Company is a public utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, generates, wholesales, and retails electricity in the southeastern United States. The Company also offers wireless telecommunications services, and provides businesses with two-way radio, telephone, paging, and Internet access services as well as wholesales fiber optic solutions.
- Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE:D): Up 0.87% to $50.12. Dominion Resources, Inc., a diversified utility holding company, generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy in Virginia and northeastern North Carolina. The Company produces, transports, distributes, and markets natural gas to customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
- Consolidated Edison Inc. (NYSE:ED): Up 0.02% to $54.50. Consolidated Edison, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a variety of energy related products and services. The Company supplies electric service in New York, parts of New Jersey, and Pennsylvania as well as supplies electricity to wholesale customers.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Up 2.44% to $171.91. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NYSE:HK): Up 0.21% to $38.61. Petrohawk Energy Corporation is an oil and gas company. The Company participates in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. Petrohawk’s operations are currently focused in proven oil and gas producing trends primarily in South Texas, Louisiana, and Central California.
- Yamana Gold, Inc. (NYSE:AUY): Up 1.84% to $15.52. Yamana Gold Inc. is an intermediate gold producer with production, development stage, and exploration properties throughout Brazil. The Company also holds gold exploration properties in Argentina.
For more analysis on our support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.