8 Stocks Achieve 52-Week Highs Stock Market Moves Higher
Here are 8 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE:MCD): Up 1.38% to $89.93. McDonald’s Corporation operates and franchises fast-food restaurants worldwide. The Company’s franchised and company operated fast food restaurants offer a variety of low price fast foods in locations around the world.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Up 2.96% to $180.35. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR): Up 4.18% to $70.46. Dollar Tree, Inc. operates a discount variety store chain. The Company sells an assortment of everyday general merchandise. Dollar Tree sells its merchandise at the $1.00 price point. The Company operates throughout the United States.
- New Gold, Inc. (AMEX:NGD): Up 5.64% to $13.48. New Gold Inc. is a natural resource company. The Company acquires, explores, and develops gold properties.
- Royal Gold, Inc. (NASDAQ:RGLD): Up 3.37% to $74.83. Royal Gold, Inc. acquires and manages precious metals royalties. The Company seeks to acquire existing royalties or to finance projects that are in production or near production in exchange for royalty interests. Royal Gold Inc.’s gold-focused portfolio contains royalties ranging from those in production and development to those in the evaluation and exploration stages.
- Waste Connections Inc. (NYSE:WCN): Up 0.49% to $34.66. Waste Connections, Inc. provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling services in secondary markets of the western United States. The Company owns and operates collection facilities, transfer stations, landfills, and recycling facilities.
- Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. (NYSE:TNH): Up 2.18% to $178.24. Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P., through its subsidiaries, markets and produces nitrogen, fertilizer, crop protection products, and seed and services for agricultural, turf, ornamental, and other growers. The Company also produces nitrogen products and methanol for industrial customers.
- American Campus Communities Inc. (NYSE:ACC): Up 2.58% to $38.12. American Campus Communities, Inc. owns and operates on and off-campus housing properties within close proximity to colleges and universities. The Company provides development and construction services for student housing properties owned by universities, charitable foundations and others. American Campus Communities also provides third party management and leasing services.