Here are 8 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC): Down 0.7% to $10.00. Bank of America Corporation accepts deposits and offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary.
- Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS): Down 0.34% to $14.51. Barclays PLC offers commercial and investment banking, insurance, financial, asset management and related services. The Company’s banking subsidiaries operates branches in the United Kingdom and overseas.
- Gerdau S.A. (NYSE:GGB): Down 1.86% to $9.49. Gerdau S.A. manufactures steel. The Company produces crude, long, specialty, rolled, and drawn steel products. Gerdau manufactures its steel primarily in mini-mills. The Company operates in Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Canada, and the United States.
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS): Down 0.09% to $21.09. Morgan Stanley, a bank holding company, provides diversified financial services on a worldwide basis. The Company operates a global securities business which serves individual and institutional investors and investment banking clients. Morgan Stanley also operates a global asset management business.
- Northern Trust Corporation (NASDAQ:NTRS): Down 0.34% to $44.29. Northern Trust Corporation is a financial holding company that provides investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary, and banking solutions for corporations, institutions, and affluent individuals. Northern trusts banking operations are its primary operations.
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (NYSE:SID): Down 2.19% to $11.19. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (CSN) manufactures iron and steel in Brazil. The Company operates mines, an integrated steel mill, service centers, ports, and railroads. CSN manufactures and distributes hot-rolled, cold-rolled, and galvanized steel products to the automobile, auto parts, civil construction, electrical equipment, and packaging industries.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (NYSE:TKC): Down 0.92% to $12.90. Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (Turkcell) offers cellular telephone, voice and data communication services through its GSM network in Turkey. Turkcell serves its customer through regional offices, subscription centers, and TurkcellExtra shops across Turkey, and through its Internet store.
- VimpelCom Ltd. (NYSE:VIP): Down 1.08% to $11.89. VimpelCom Ltd. provides telecom services. The Company offers wireless, mobile voice, fixed line, data, and internet services. VimpleCom operates in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Georgia, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>