8 Stocks Hit 52-Week Highs As S&P Ends Trading Day at 1,267
Here are 8 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- iShares Barclays TIPS Bond (NYSE:TIP): Down 0.07% to $110.58. iShares Barclays US Treasury Inflation Protected Securities Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will track the Barclays Capital US Treasury Inflation Notes Index. The Index measures the performance of inflation protected public obligation of the US Treasury, also known as “TIPS”.
- Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE:ETE): Up 8.22% to $45.96. Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. owns equity interests in Energy Transfer Partners, a limited partnership involved in the natural gas midstream, transportation, and storage business, as well as a retail propane business.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc. (NYSE:DGX): Up 1.4% to $60.16. Quest Diagnostics Incorporated provides diagnostic testing, information, and services. The Company operates a national network of full-service laboratories, rapid response laboratories, and patient service centers. Quest Diagnostics provides esoteric testing, routine medical testing, drugs of abuse testing, and non-hospital-based anatomicpathology testing.
- Financial Select Sector SPDR (NYSE:XLF): Up 0.54% to $14.81. Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is to provide investment results that, before expenses, correspond to the performance of The Financial Select Sector. The Index includes financial services firms whose business’ range from investment management to commercial & business banking.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE:COG): Up 3.78% to $60.43. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation is an independent oil and gas company that develops, exploits, and explores oil and gas properties located in North America. The Company holds interests Appalachian Basin, onshore Gulf Coast, including south and east Texas and north Louisiana, the Rocky Mountains and the Anadarko Basin as well as in the deep gas basin of Western Canada.
- Southern Union Co. (NYSE:SUG): Up 17.52% to $33.21. Southern Union Company, through subsidiaries, gathers, processes, stores, transports, and distributes natural gas. The Company transports natural gas by pipeline from gas producing areas to customers primarily in the southeast, midwest, and Great Lakes region. Southern Union also operates a liquefied natural gas import terminal.
- PowerShares Build America Bond (NYSE:BAB): Up 0.15% to $26.69. PowerShares Build America Bond Portfolio is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield of an index called The BofA Merrill Lynch Build America Bond Index. The Fund invest at least 80% of its total assets in taxable municipal securities eligible to participate in the Build America Bond program.
- CROCS Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX): Up 4.6% to $23.66. Crocs, Inc. designs and manufactures shoes. The Company produces soft, lightweight, non-marking, slip- and odor-resistant shoes made of closed-cell resin material. Crocs manufactures men’s, women’s, and children’s shoes and markets them to retail chains.
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!