8 Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows As Dow Closes Above 12,400
Here are 8 stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Best Buy Co. Inc. (NYSE:BBY): Down 1.71% to $28.15. Best Buy Co., Inc. retails consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and related services through its retail stores, as well as its web site. The Company also retails pre-recorded home entertainment products through retail stores.
- BCD Semiconductor Manufacturing Limited (BCDS): Down 4.36% to $8.12.
- Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (NYSE:GNK): Down 1.02% to $10.65. Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. offers shipping services. The Company’s drybulk carrier ships transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel, and other products.
- hhgregg, Inc. (NYSE:HGG): Down 2.77% to $13.01. hhgregg, Inc. retails video products, brand name appliances, audio products and accessories.
- Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): Down 0.2% to $29.44.
- SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ:LEDS): Down 3.98% to $14.46. SemiLEDs Corp. develops, manufactures, and sells (LED) Light Emitting Diode chips and LED components. The Company sells blue, green and ultraviolet (UV) LED chips under its own brand primarily to customers in China, Taiwan and other parts of Asia.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (NYSE:SCO): Down 0.37% to $40.03. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- ProShares UltraShort Russell2000 Value (NYSE:SJH): Down 0.82% to $46.19. UltraShort Russell2000 Value ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the Russell 2000 Value Index.