8 Stocks Reach 52-Week Highs As Markets Cool Off
Here are 8 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Unilever plc (NYSE:UL): Up 0.03% to $33.62. Unilever PLC manufactures branded and packaged consumer goods, including food, detergents, fragrances, home and personal care products.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. (NYSE:RL): Down 2.2% to $137.59. Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation designs, markets, and distributes men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, accessories, fragrances, and home furnishings. The Company’s products are sold under a wide range of brands. Polo’s operations include Wholesale, Retail and Licensing.
- Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NYSE:HK): Up 0.13% to $38.53. Petrohawk Energy Corporation is an oil and gas company. The Company participates in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. Petrohawk’s operations are currently focused in proven oil and gas producing trends primarily in South Texas, Louisiana, and Central California.
- Yamana Gold, Inc. (NYSE:AUY): Down 0.26% to $15.24. Yamana Gold Inc. is an intermediate gold producer with production, development stage, and exploration properties throughout Brazil. The Company also holds gold exploration properties in Argentina. For more analysis on our support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.
- New Gold, Inc. (AMEX:NGD): Down 1.5% to $11.82. New Gold Inc. is a natural resource company. The Company acquires, explores, and develops gold properties.
- Kinetic Concepts Inc. (NYSE:KCI): Up 2.82% to $67.84. Kinetic Concepts, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, and services products that accelerate the healing process or prevent complications of wounds. The Company’s products include specialty hospital beds, and mattress replacements.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. (NASDAQ:PPDI): Up 2.44% to $32.28. Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc. (NYSE:PPD) offers drug discovery and development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. The Company conducts pre-clinical programs and phase I to phase IV clinical trials. For approved drugs, PPD offers product launch services, and patient compliance and medical communications programs.
- Emdeon Inc. (NYSE:EM): Up 0.87% to $18.58. Emdeon, Inc. provides revenue and payment cycle management solutions that connect payers, providers and patients in the U.S. healthcare system to integrate and automate key business and administrative functions throughout the patient encounter.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>