8 Stocks Touching 52-Week Lows As Markets End Week on Positive Note
Here are 8 stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- EnerNOC, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENOC): Down 1.1% to $17.04. EnerNOC, Inc. develops and provides clean and intelligent power solutions to commercial, institutional and industrial customers, as well as electric power grid operators and utilities. The Company, through its network centers remotely manages electricity consumption across a network of end-use customer sites.
- Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO): Down 0.13% to $22.51. Frontline Limited owns a fleet of very large crude carriers and Suezmax tankers that transport crude oil and oil products between ports. The Company’s vessels are managed by ship management companies. Frontline conducts activities worldwide.
- Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (NYSE:GNK): Down 2.52% to $9.68. Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. offers shipping services. The Company’s drybulk carrier ships transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel, and other products.
- hhgregg, Inc. (NYSE:HGG): Down 2.62% to $13.01. hhgregg, Inc. retails video products, brand name appliances, audio products and accessories.
- Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOPE): Down 1.1% to $13.54. Grand Canyon Education, Inc. provides online post secondary education services. The Company offers graduate and undergraduate degree programs in disciplines of education, business, and healthcare.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd. (NYSE:NAT): Down 0.9% to $23.16. Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited is a shipping company that owns and charters Suezmax tankers for oil transportation. The Company’s ships are all active in the spot freight market.
- Overseas Shipholding Group Inc. (NYSE:OSG): Down 0.85% to $28.04. Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. maintains a fleet of marine transport vessels. The Company charters its ships to oil majors, traders and United States and international governmental agencies. OSG’s ships transport crude oil, refined petroleum products and gas.
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (NYSE:WWE): Down 0.44% to $11.26. World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. is an integrated media and entertainment company with offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The Company conducts operations in live wrestling events, original television programming, music, publishing, advertising, licensing, and home video. World Wrestling distributes its programs to countries worldwide in various languages.