Here are 5 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC): Down 1.66% to $10.65. Bank of America Corporation accepts deposits and offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary. Competitors to Watch: Citigroup (NYSE:C), Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB), JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM), HSBC (NYSE:HBC), Metlife (NYSE:MET), PNC (NYSE:PNC), U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB), Financials (NYSE:XLF) and Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC).
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Down 3% to $15.51. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world. Competitors to Watch: Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR), Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Extreme Networks, Inc (NASDAQ:EXTR), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Motorola Mobility Hldgs. Inc (NYSE:MMI), NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR), and ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN)
- General Motors Company (NYSE:GM): Up 0.77% to $28.78. General Motors Co. manufactures and markets new cars and trucks. The Company offers features for special needs drivers, OnStar vehicle protection, service, parts, accessories, maintenance, XM satellite radio, features for commercial owners, and more. General Motors offers its vehicles and services worldwide. Competitors to Watch: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F), Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE:TM), HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD. (NYSE:HMC), Daimler AG (DDAIF), Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (NSANY), Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Volkswagen AG (VLKAY), Tata Motors Limited (NYSE:TTM), Spartan Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPAR), and Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS).
- Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE): Down 1.9% to $25.27. SONY CORPORATION manufactures audio, home video game consoles, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. The Company’s other businesses include music, pictures, computer entertainment, and online businesses.
- Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLS): Down 0.52% to $15.37. Staples, Inc. retails office supplies, furniture, and technology. The Company’s customers include consumers and businesses in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. Staples serves its customers through office superstores, mail order catalogs, the Internet, and a contract business. Competitors to Watch: OfficeMax Incorporated (NYSE:OMX), Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE:ODP), Walgreen (NYSE:WAG), CVS (NYSE:CVS), Target (NYSE:TGT), Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), Best Buy (NYSE:BBY), Williams-Sonoma (NYSE:WSM), Bed, Bath & Beyone (NASDAQ:BBBY), Stamps.com Inc. (NASDAQ:STMP) and United Stationers Inc. (NASDAQ:USTR).