8 VERY Popular Stocks Among Investors and Traders June 10th
Following is a list of hot stocks that have hit trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog today:
- Lululemon Athletica inc. (NASDAQ:LULU): Shares of Lululemon Athletica inc. are trading higher over 5% to $90.52 per share today. Lululemon Athletica Inc designs and retails athletic clothing. The Company produces fitness pants, shorts, tops and jackets for yoga, dance, running, and general fitness.
- Verigy Ltd. (NASDAQ:VRGY): Shares of Verigy Ltd. are trading higher over 10% today. Verigy Ltd. manufactures testing equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. The Company produces equipment for testing system-on-a-chip, system-in-a-package, high-speed memory devices, flash memory, and multi-chip packages.
- Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CHTP): Shares of Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. are trading higher over 12% today. Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of low toxicity antifolate compounds engineered to have anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor activity. The Company’s lead candidate is in development as a metabolically inert treatment alternative to Methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and other disorders.
- Insmed (NASDAQ:INSM): Shares of Insmed Inc are trading higher 15% today. Insmed Incorporated is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative inhaled pharmaceuticals for the site-specific treatment of serious lung diseases, and has a proprietary protein platform aimed at niche markets with unmet medical need. Insmed’s primary focus is on the development of inhaled antibiotic therapy delivered via proprietary advanced pulmonary liposome technology in areas of high unmet need in lung diseases.
- Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:JVA): Shares of Coffee Holding Co., Inc. are trading higher 23% today. Coffee Holding Co., Inc. is a wholesale coffee roaster and dealer. The Company’s primary business is roasting, blending, packaging, and distributing coffee for sale under private labels and their own brands for companies throughout the United States and Canada. Coffee Holding also sells unprocessed green coffee to specialty gourmet roasters and sells branded coffee. Competitors to Watch: Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX), Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BAGL), Panera Bread Company (NASDAQ:PNRA), Caribou Coffee Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:CBOU), Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEET), McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD), Kahala Corp. (KAHL), Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM), and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR).
- The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRV): Shares of The Travelers Companies, Inc. are trading lower 2.64% today. The Travelers Companies, Inc. provides commercial property casualty insurance and asset management services to businesses, government units, associations and individuals. The Company underwrites homeowners and auto insurance through independent agents. Competitors to Watch: American Financial Group (NYSE:AFG), American International Group (NYSE:AIG), MetLife (NYSE:MET), RLI Corp (NYSE:RLI), White Mountain (NYSE:WTM), The Chubb Corp (NYSE:CB), AllState (NYSE:ALL), CNA Financial (NYSE:CNA), W.R. Berkeley (NYSE:WRB), Markel Corp (NYSE:MKL), HCC Insurance Holdings (NYSE:HCC), XL Group (NYSE:XL), Tower Group (NASDAQ:TWGP) Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. (NYSE:HIG) and W.R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE:WRB).
- Harbin Electric, Inc. (NASDAQ:HRBN): Shares of Harbin Electric, Inc. are trading higher 5.62% today. Harbin Electric, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures linear motors and special electric motors. The Company builds customized linear motors for a variety of applications and industries. Harbin Electric provides its linear motor products and systems to end users throughout China (NYSE:FXI), as well as other industrial original equipment manufacturers overseas.
- Visa Inc. (NYSE:V): Shares of Visa Inc. are trading lower 1.88% today. Visa Inc. operates a retail electronic payments network and manages global financial services. The Company also offers global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities. Competitors to Watch: MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE:MA), Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE:FIS), American Express Company (NYSE:AXP), Discover Financial Services (NYSE:DFS), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Citigroup (NYSE:C), JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT), NetSpend Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:NTSP), CompuCredit Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:CCRT), Alliance Data Systems Corp. (NYSE:ADS), Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISV), and MoneyGram Intl., Inc. (NYSE:MGI).