9 Big Stock Percentage Movers on Wall Street Today
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 9 stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE:GNRC): Up +19.4%. Generac Holdings, Inc. manufactures automatic, stationary standby and portable generators. The Company’s generators serve the residential, commercial, industrial and telecommunications markets.
- Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE:DB): Up +12.16%. Deutsche Bank AG is a global financial service provider delivering commercial, investment, private and retail banking. The Bank offers debt, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities, money markets, repo and securitization, cash equities, research, equity prime services, loans, convertibles, advice on M&A and IPO’s, trade finance, retail banking, asset management and corporate investments.
- Cobalt International Energy, Inc. COBALT INTERNATIONAL ENERGY, INC. (NYSE:CIE): Up +10.98%. Cobalt International Energy, Inc. is an oil-focused exploration and production company. The Company explores for oil in the deep offshore waters of the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and West Africa, with an emphasis on sub-salt and pre-salt exploration, development, and production.
- ING Groep N.V. (NYSE:ING): Up +10.79%. ING Groep N.V. offers financial services to individuals, corporations, and other institutions. The Company offers corporate, investment, and private banking services, asset and portfolio management, treasury services, and insurance. ING Groep has offices throughout the world.
- Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE:WNR): Up +10.46%. Western Refining, Inc., through a subsidiary, refines crude oil and markets petroleum products. The subsidiary primarily produces gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel. The products are marketed in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas in the United States, and Juarez, Mexico.
- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC): Down -14.31%. InterDigital, Inc. develops technology for advanced digital wireless telecommunications applications. The Company offers both time division multiple access and wide band code division multiple access proprietary and standards compliant digital wireless technology to customers, licensees, and companies.
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (NYSE:IVN): Down -8.06%. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. explores for and develops mineral and metal properties in Asia and Australia. The Company explores for gold and copper at the Oyu Tolgoi mine in southern Mongolia; and holds interests in companies that mine coal in Mongolia, molybdenum and rhenium in Australia, and gold at the Kyzyl Gold Project in Kazakhstan.
- United Therapeutics Corporation (NASDAQ:UTHR): Down -5.8%. United Therapeutics Corporation develops pharmaceuticals to treat vascular diseases such as pulmonary hypertension and peripheral vascular disease. The Company’s lead products are stable synthetic forms of prostacyclin and are delivered orally or subcutaneously. United’s products are currently in Phase III clinical trials.
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:DMND): Down -5.65%. Diamond Foods, Inc. is a branded food company specializing in processing, marketing and distributing culinary, snack, in-shell and ingredient nuts.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>