9 Large Cap Stocks Touch 52-Week Lows as Dow Jones Industrial Average Continues Rally
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 9 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- iPath Pure Beta Broad Commodity ETN (NYSE:BCM): Down 0.6% to $41.19.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (NYSE:CCU): Down 1.2% to $48.41. Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. brews beer, and produces and distributes non-alcoholic beverages in Chile and Argentina. The Company produces a wide range of beers under branded names. Compania Cervecerias produces soft drinks, wine, bottled water, and juices. The Company operates plants in Chile and Argentina.
- Fortune Brands Inc. (NYSE:FO): Down 16.09% to $45.48. Fortune Brands, Inc. is a holding company with operating companies that offers home and hardware products, produces wines and spirits, and offers golf products.
- Nortel Inversora S.A. (NYSE:NTL): Up 6.15% to $20.89. Nortel Inversora S.A. is a holding company which holds a controlling interest in Telecom Argentina STET-France Telecom S.A., the provider of telecom services in the northern half of Argentina. Telecom Argentina is operated by Nortel’s controlling shareholders, Italy’s STET, and France Telecom.
- Omnicare Inc. (NYSE:OCR): Up 5.23% to $22.75. Omnicare, Inc. provides geriatric pharmaceutical services. The Company distributes pharmaceuticals, and provides related pharmacy consulting and other ancillary services, data management services and medical supplies to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, retirement centers, independent living communities, hospitals, hospice, and other healthcare providers.
- Qiagen NV (NASDAQ:QGEN): Down 1.43% to $13.11. QIAGEN N.V. provides sample and assay technologies. The Company’s technologies (in the format of consumables and automated solutions) are used to process biological samples and to analyze analytes contained therein, such as DNA and RNA. QIAGEN provides these technologies to customers conducting molecular diagnostics, applied testing, pharmaceutical R&D and academic research.
- United States Natural Gas (NYSE:UNG): Down 2.34% to $8.75. United States Natural Gas Fund LP is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is for the units’ net asset value to reflect the performance of the price of natural gas delivered at the Henry Hub, Louisiana, as measured by the futures contract on natural gas traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
- Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE:VNO): Up 0.28% to $72.29. Vornado Realty Trust is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust. The trust owns, manages and leases office properties in New York City, Washington, DC, and California. The Company also owns retail properties Washington, DC and Puerto Rico.
- Yandex N. V. (NASDAQ:YNDX): Up 5.53% to $19.85. Yandex N.V. operates an Internet search engine in Russia. It offers access to a range of information available online; email and personalized services, including email, photo, Website, and blog-hosting services; maps and location-based services comprising map service, road traffic congestion monitoring, maps of metro systems, panoramic photo images of streets and towns, and user-generated map services; and downloadable applications and services for mobile and digital platforms and devices.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>