- PURE Bioscience (NASDAQ:PURE): Shares of PURE Bioscience are trading higher today. PURE Bioscience develops and markets technology-based products in the bioscience and water treatment sectors to provide non-toxic solutions to global health challenges. The Company’s technologies include its Axenohl antimicrobials and Triglycylboride pesticides. PURE also provides Fillmaster pharmaceutical water purification equipment and Nutripure residential water filtration systems.
- China MediaExpress Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:CCME): Shares of China MediaExpress Holdings Inc are trading flat today. China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. offers television advertising services on inter-city express buses. The Company operates television displays on the buses.
- PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ:PETM): Shares of PetSmart, Inc. are trading higher 7.6% today. PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty retailer of products and services for pets. The Company operates pet superstores in the United States and Canada, as well as a pet supply catalog business, and an equity interest in PetSmart.com. PetSmart provides pet food and supplies, and offers full-service veterinary, grooming and pet training services.
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE:WSM): Shares of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. are trading lower 4.92% today. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. retails cooking and serving equipment, home furnishings, and home accessories through retail stores and mail order catalogs. The Company offers its merchandise under the Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, and Chambers concepts.
- Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE:FLO): Shares of Flowers Foods, Inc. are trading higher today. Flowers Foods, Inc. produces and markets packaged bakery foods for retail and foodservice customers. The Company offers fresh packaged and frozen bakery products as well as pastries, doughnuts and bakery snack products.
- Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR): Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. are trading higher today. Dollar Tree, Inc. operates a discount variety store chain. The Company sells an assortment of everyday general merchandise. Dollar Tree sells its merchandise at the $1.00 price point. The Company operates throughout the United States.
- SMART Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:SMT): Shares of SMART Technologies Inc are trading lower today. SMART Technologies Inc designs, develops and sells interactive technology solutions. The Company produces interactive white boards where the user can access the internet, control computer applications, write in digital ink and save and share work.
- Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE:AAP): Shares of Advance Auto Parts, Inc. are trading lower today. Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a retailer of auto parts and accessories. The Company operates stores in various states, primarily located in the northeastern, southeastern, and midwestern regions of the United States, and in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
- MF Global Holdings Ltd (NYSE:MF): Shares of MF Global Holdings Ltd are trading flat today. MF Global Holdings Ltd. provides execution and clearing services for exchange-traded and OTC derivative products, non-derivative foreign exchange products and securities in the cash market.