- Advanced Analogic Technologies Incorp.(NASDAQ:AATI): Shares of Advanced Analogic Technologies Incorp. are trading higher today. Advanced Analogic Technologies, Inc. supplies power management semiconductors for mobile consumer electronic devices, such as wireless handsets, notebook and tablet computers, smartphones, digital cameras, and digital audio players. The Company focuses design and marketing efforts on the application-specific power management needs of consumer, communications, and computing applications.
- rue21, inc. (NASDAQ:RUE): Shares of rue21, inc. are trading higher today. Rue21, Inc. is a teen specialty retailer that sells youth and junior-sized clothing for guys and girls through mostly mall-based stores in multiple states.
- Gordmans Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMAN): Shares of Gordmans Stores, Inc. are trading lower today. Gordmans Stores, Inc. operates a chain of discount retail department stores. The stores retail men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, accessories, footwear and home decor items. Gordmans operates in the midwestern United States.
- CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE:CVS): Shares of CVS Caremark Corporation are trading higher today. CVS Caremark Corporation is an integrated pharmacy health care provider. The Company’s offerings include pharmacy benefit management services; mail order, retail and specialty pharmacy; disease management programs; and retail clinics. The company operates drugstores throughout the U.S., the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- FiberTower Corporation (NASDAQ:FTWR): Shares of FiberTower Corporation are trading higher today. FiberTower Corporation provides wireless, high-speed, point-to-point telecommunications services to major wireless carriers, enterprises, and government agencies. The Corporation provides backhaul services to wireless carriers in markets in the United States.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:OVTI): Shares of OmniVision Technologies, Inc. are trading lower today. OmniVision Technologies, Inc. provides integrated single chip semiconductor imaging devices. The Company designs, develops, and markets semiconductor imaging devices for computing, communications, and consumer electronics applications. OmniVision’s image sensor product is used in cameras and camera related products such as personal computer, digital, and security cameras.
- Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDTI): Shares of Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. are trading higher today. Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. is a specialty chemical company that supplies fuel additives and systems. The Company develops platinum fuel catalysts for emission control and fuel economy improvement in diesel and gasoline-fueled engines and nitrogen oxide reduction systems and chemicals.
- Blue Coat Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BCSI): Shares of Blue Coat Systems, Inc. are trading higher today. Blue Coat Systems, Inc. provides Web security solutions that increase the protection and control of enterprise Web infrastructures. The Company’s Web security appliances are dedicated port 80 security solutions built to protect corporate networks against Web-based viruses, unfiltered Web communication, and inappropriate Web content. Blue Coat serves a wide range of industries.
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN): Shares of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. are trading higher today. The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. is a natural and organic beverage, snack, specialty food, and personal care products company. The Company’s product line include grocery store foods such as organic cookies, cooking oils, sugar free products, kosher foods, snacks, and frozen foods, as well as organic skin, hair, and body products. Hain Celestial sells and markets in North America and Europe.