Here are 9 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- SPDR Gold Shares (NYSE:GLD): Down 0.02% to $161.49. SPDR Gold Trust is an investment fund incorporated in the USA. The investment objective of the Trust is for the Shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust’s expenses. The Trust holds gold and is expected from time to time to issue Baskets in exchange for deposits of gold and to distribute gold in connection with redemptions of Baskets. For more analysis on our support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.
- Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE:MA): Up 13.39% to $338.47. MasterCard, Inc. is a global payment solutions company that provides a variety of services in support of the credit, debit and related payment programs of financial institutions. The Company offers transaction processing services for credit and debit cards, electronic cash, automated teller machines, and travelers checks.
- National Grid plc (NYSE:NGG): Up 2.78% to $50.33. National Grid PLC owns, operates and develops electricity and gas networks. The Group’s electricity transmission and gas distribution networks are located throughout the United Kingdom and in the north-eastern section of the United States. They also own liquefied natural gas storage facilities in Britain and provide infrastructure services to the mobile telecom industry.
- iShares Barclays TIPS Bond (NYSE:TIP): Down 0.62% to $113.94. iShares Barclays US Treasury Inflation Protected Securities Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will track the Barclays Capital US Treasury Inflation Notes Index. The Index measures the performance of inflation protected public obligation of the US Treasury, also known as “TIPS”.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR): Up 4.12% to $110.96. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. roasts Arabica coffees and offers various coffee selections. The Company’s products include single-origin, estate, certified organic, Fair Trade, signature blends, and flavored coffees sold under the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters brand. Green Mountain serves offices, supermarkets, and convenience stores, and operates a direct mail business.
- iShares iBoxx $ Invest Grade Corp Bond (NYSE:LQD): Down 0.04% to $113.18. iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks results that correspond to the price and yield performance of a segment of the US investment grade corporate bond market as defined by the iBoxx $ Liquid Investment Grade Index. The Index measures the performance of a fixed number of investment grade corporate bonds.
- ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury (NYSE:UST): Down 0.02% to $94.27. ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance of the Barclays Capital 7-10 Year U.S. Treasury Bond Index.
- iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond (NYSE:AGG): Up 0.1% to $108.69. iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of the total United States investment grade bond market as defined by the Barclays Capital U.S. Aggregate Index.
- Yamana Gold, Inc. (NYSE:AUY): Up 2.15% to $13.77. Yamana Gold Inc. is an intermediate gold producer with production, development stage, and exploration properties throughout Brazil. The Company also holds gold exploration properties in Argentina. For more analysis on our support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>