Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 9 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:CADX): Down 1.89% to $5.70. Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that develops drugs for use in hospitals. The Company produces intravenous APAP for the treatment of acute pain and fever, and omiganan for the prevention of intravascular catheter-related infections.
- Fabrinet (NYSE:FN): Down 22.42% to $12.25. Fabrinet offers outsourced process engineering and manufacturing services. The Company contracts to manufacture optical communications, automotive, industrial, and imaging components, sub-assemblies, and modules for its original equipment manufacturer customers.
- First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR): Down 25.33% to $43.27. First Solar, Inc. designs and manufactures solar modules. The Company uses a thin film semiconductor technology to manufacture electricity-producing solar modules.
- Healthways Inc. (NASDAQ:HWAY): Down 43.51% to $6.31. Healthways, Inc. provides specialized, comprehensive diabetes and cardiac disease management services to physicians, health plans, and hospitals.
- II-VI Inc. (NASDAQ:IIVI): Down 10.5% to $17.65. II-VI Incorporated designs, manufactures, and markets optical and optoelectronic devices used in laser processing, fiber-optic telecommunication, infrared missile guidance, advanced x-ray systems, and nuclear radiation detection. The Company manufactures its products in the United States, Singapore, China, Mexico, and Belgium.
- MF Global Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:MF): Down 47.61% to $1.86. MF Global Holdings Ltd. provides execution and clearing services for exchange-traded and OTC derivative products, non-derivative foreign exchange products and securities in the cash market.
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX): Down 34.9% to $77.37. Netflix Inc. is an online movie rental service. The Company ships DVDs with no due dates or late fees, directly to the subscriber’s address. Netflix also provides background information on DVD releases, including critic reviews, member reviews and ratings, and personalized movie recommendations.
- RPX Corporation (RPXC): Down 5.4% to $16.28.
- 21Vianet Group Inc. (VNET): Down 4.64% to $9.45.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>