9 Stocks Hit 52-Week Low Blues As Markets Continue Upward
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ:CCIH): Up 5.23% to $15.89. ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. provides Internet content and application delivery services in China. The Company provides a portfolio of services and solutions to businesses, government agencies and other enterprises.
- Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE:GHL): Down 0.59% to $57.23. Greenhill & Co., Inc is an independent investment bank. The Company focuses on providing financial advice on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. Greenhill & Co. has offices throughout the world.
- China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited (NYSE:MY): Down 5.65% to $8.02. China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited designs, manufactures, sells and services wind turbines. The Company’s client base are Chinese state owned power producers.
- NetQin Mobile Inc. American Dep (NQ): Down 7.15% to $7.66.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (NYSE:PPC): Down 1.12% to $5.32. Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation produces prepared and fresh chicken products in the United States and Mexico. Through vertical integration, the Company controls the breeding, hatching, and growing of chickens and the processing, preparation, and packaging of its product lines. Pilgrim’s Pride exports its products to Canada, Eastern Europe, the Far East, and other world markets.
- Renren Inc. American Depositary (RENN): Down 7.99% to $14.75.
- Skechers USA Inc. (NYSE:SKX): Down 2.33% to $17.99. Skechers U.S.A., Inc. designs and markets branded contemporary casual, active, rugged, and lifestyle footwear for men, women, and children. The Company sells its products to department stores and specialty retailers. Skechers also sells its products internationally through distributors and directly to consumers through its own retail stores.
- USANA Health Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:USNA): Down 12.46% to $33.01. USANA Health Sciences, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets nutritionals, personal care, and weight management products. The Company’s products are sold directly to preferred customers and distributors throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Hong Kong.
- Boingo Wireless, Inc. (WIFI): Down 1.96% to $11.77.