Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (NYSE:AB): Down 1.3% to $19.68. AllianceBernstein Holding LP is an investment management firm. The Company provides investment management services to U.S. public and private employee benefit plans, foundations, public employee retirement funds, pension funds, endowments, banks, insurance companies and high-net-worth individuals worldwide.
- Air Lease Corporation (NYSE:AL): Down 4.42% to $26.37. Air Lease Corporation is an aircraft leasing company. The Company is principally engaged in purchasing commercial aircraft and leasing to airlines around the world. Air Lease operates on a global basis, providing aircraft to airline customers in regions that include Asia, the Pacific Rim, Latin America, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Down 1.48% to $16.01. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world. Competitors to Watch: Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR), Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Extreme Networks, Inc (NASDAQ:EXTR), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Motorola Mobility Hldgs. Inc (NYSE:MMI), NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR), and ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN).
- General Motors Company (NYSE:GM): Down 1.62% to $29.12. General Motors Co. manufactures and markets new cars and trucks. The Company offers features for special needs drivers, OnStar vehicle protection, service, parts, accessories, maintenance, XM satellite radio, features for commercial owners, and more. General Motors offers its vehicles and services worldwide. Competitors to Watch: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F), Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE:TM), HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD. (NYSE:HMC), Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Volkswagen AG (VLKAY), Tata Motors Limited (NYSE:TTM), Spartan Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPAR), and Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS).
- Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCBK): Down 1.94% to $8.60. Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company. The Company, through its banking subsidiary, is a federally chartered stock savings bank that offers traditional deposit products, residential real estate mortgage loans and consumer loans. Hudson also purchase mortgages and mortgage-backed securities and other securities issued by U.S. government-sponsored enterprises. Competitors to Watch: Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB), JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM), HSBC (NYSE:HBC), U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB), Financials (NYSE:XLF) and Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC).
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE:LXK): Up 0.25% to $28.10. Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. The Company’s products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, and associated supplies, services and solutions. Lexmark’s products are sold in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean. Competitors to Watch: Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX), Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL), Synaptics, Incorporated (NASDAQ:SYNA), Hauppauge Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAUP), Immersion Corporation (NASDAQ:IMMR), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), Ricoh Company Ltd. (RICOY), Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) and Logitech Intl. SA (NYSE:USA) (NASDAQ:LOGI).
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. A (NYSE:QIHU): Down 8.24% to $23.73. Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down 3.59% to $38.98. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLS): Down 3.65% to $15.82. Staples, Inc. retails office supplies, furniture, and technology. The Company’s customers include consumers and businesses in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. Staples serves its customers through office superstores, mail order catalogs, the Internet, and a contract business. Competitors to Watch: OfficeMax Incorporated (NYSE:OMX), Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE:ODP), Walgreen (NYSE:WAG), CVS (NYSE:CVS), Target (NYSE:TGT), Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), Best Buy (NYSE:BBY), Williams-Sonoma (NYSE:WSM), Bed, Bath & Beyone (NASDAQ:BBBY), Stamps.com Inc. (NASDAQ:STMP) and United Stationers Inc. (NASDAQ:USTR).