- Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C): Shares of Citigroup Inc. closed higher .44% today. Citigroup Inc. is a diversified financial services holding company that provides a broad range of financial services to consumer and corporate customers around the world. The Company’s services include investment banking, retail brokerage, corporate banking, and cash management products and services.
- Central Vermont Public Service Corp (NYSE:CV): Shares of Central Vermont Public Service Corp closed higher 41% today. Central Vermont Public Service Corporation purchases, produces, transmits, distributes, and sells electricity. The Company serves customers in Vermont. Central Vermont’s subsidiary distributes and sells electricity in parts of New Hampshire bordering the Connecticut River.
- Ashland Inc. (NYSE:ASH): Shares of Ashland Inc. closed higher 11.95% today. Ashland Inc. is a diversified chemical company. The Company provides products and services to a range of businesses, such as adhesives and sealants, building and construction, merchant marine, metal casting, mining, transportation, water and wastewater treatment industries, and others.
- Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ:ELTK): Shares of Eltek Ltd. closed higher 27.63% today. Eltek Ltd. manufactures printed circuit boards, primarily multi-layer and flexrigid boards. The Company’s products are used as the core circuitry in sophisticated and compact electronic products.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (NYSE:LGF): Shares of Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. closed lower .17% today. Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. develops, produces, and distributes filmed entertainment content. The Company’s divisions produce motion pictures, television programming, animation, and digital media. Lions Gate distributes its films and other media in the United States, Canada, and internationally.
- China Real Estate Information Corporation (NASDAQ:CRIC): Shares of China Real Estate Information Corporation closed higher 2.46% today. China Real Estate Information Corp. provides real estate information and consulting services.
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCEL): Shares of FuelCell Energy, Inc. closed higher over 30% today. FuelCell Energy, Inc. develops and commercializes fuel cell power plants for electric power generation. The Company also has contracts to develop its fuel cells for use of alternative fuels and for marine transportation applications. FuelCell has research and development contracts with government and industry.
- PhillipsVan Heusen Corporation (NYSE:PVH): Shares of PhillipsVan Heusen Corporation closed lower .93% today. Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation designs, sources, manufactures, and markets men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel and footwear. The Company markets its products at a wholesale level through department store chains and directly to consumers through retail stores.
- Yongye International, Inc. (NASDAQ:YONG): Shares of Yongye International, Inc. closed higher 42.13% today. Yongye International, Inc. researches, develops, produces and sells fulvic acid based liquids and powder nutrient compounds used in the agriculture industry. The Company’s product acts as a transport agent helping plant cells absorb the minerals and elements for growth.