Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 9 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Avon Products Inc. (NYSE:AVP): Down 3.13% to $18.28. Avon Products, Inc. manufactures and direct sells beauty and related products. The Company markets its products to consumers worldwide through independent sales representatives. Avon’s product line includes beauty, fashion and home.
- Cablevision Systems Corporation (NYSE:CVC): Down 4.43% to $14.47. Cablevision Systems Corporation provides telecommunications and entertainment services. The Company has operations in multimedia delivery, subscription cable television services, championship professional sports teams, and national television program networks.
- Great Basin Gold Ltd. (AMEX:GBG): Down 4.03% to $1.43. Great Basin Gold Limited explores and develops gold properties. The Company prospects for gold in the Witwatersrand Basin in South Africa and the Carlin Trend in Nevada.
- Columbia Concen Lg Cap Val Strat Fund (NYSE:GVT): Down 2.53% to $30.42. Grail American Beacon Large Cap Value ETF is an actively managed exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is total return. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in large cap stocks. This is an actively managed ETF.
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:IART): Down 16.4% to $32.06. Integra LifeSciences Holdings develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices, implants, and biomaterials. The Company’s products are primarily used in the treatment of burns and skin defects, spinal and cranial disorders, orthopedics, and other surgical applications.
- IDT Corporation (NYSE:IDT): Down 44.87% to $11.50. IDT Corporation provides retail and wholesale telecommunications services and products, including pre-paid and rechargeable calling cards and wholesale carrier services. The Comapny, through its subsidiaries, operates energy related businesses providing electricity and gas to residential and small business customers and oil shale ventures.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:NPSP): Down 33.38% to $5.17. NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of treatment options for patients with rare gastrointestinal and endocrine disorders and serious unmet medical needs.
- NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ:NUVA): Down 0.74% to $14.82. NuVasive, Inc. designs, develops, and markets products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The Company’s products include Maximum Access Surgery (NYSE:MAS) and Fusion products.
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET): Down 4.93% to $8.87.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>